This school follows the Education Pattern set by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi. The University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate with the assistance of Inter State for Anglo-Indian Education established the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination in 1958. In 1973 the Govt. of India recognised the Council as a body to conduct Public Examinations in India through an Act of the Parliament and the council is appointed as one of the Indian Examination bodies. Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) is recognised by all the Education boards in the country and by many overseas too.
The school prepares students for the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE), New Delhi, from the nursery classes up to 10th and every student is required to take the following subjects as course of study:
• Science(Physics, Chemistry& Biology)
• History, Civics, Geography
• Physical Education/Computer Science
• General Knowledge
• Social Useful Productive Work and Community Service (from class 1st to 10th).
• ICSE pass certificates will be awarded to candidates who attain the pass marks for all subjects. However, it is compulsory to secure a pass grade in S.U.P.W.
The medium of instruction is English and the method of study is in accordance with the scheme laid down by the Council for the Primary, Secondary and the Higher Secondary stages approved by the council. Special importance is given to English, including spoken English, for which a high standard is maintained. Hindi as the national language and Punjabi as the regional language are taught from Pre-primary level with priority.