1. Tuition fees are charged quarterly for the school year. The fee must be deposited from 6th to 15th of April, July, October and January in H.D.F.C. Bank, Jandiala Guru. An additional day will be allotted, in case there is Holiday in between. Late fee can be deposited on the 30th of the first month of each quarterly with the fine of Rs.25/- and thereafter of Rs.5/- per day will be charged for every late fee.
2. Timing: 10:00 am to 02:00 pm (week days) 10:00 am to 12:30 pm (Saturday).
3. All the details of the fee collection are given on the fee Account Book.
4. The children who take new admission will pay tuition fee along with their annual, admission and other charges as fixed by the school management.
5. A student may be permitted to write the examination without fee clearance, but the result will be withheld until the due is remitted.
6. Fee defaulters will be charged Rs.50/- per month and Rs.150/- for 2 months as fine. The students are liable their names struck off the rolls, if they make default in paying fee for more two consecutive instalments.
7. For any number of months, even for the whole year can be paid in advance.
8. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
9. Tuition fees will be charged for the year even though a child is admitted in the middle of a term.
10. Maintenance levy/ establishment charged/development fund will be charged every year as a policy for further establishment of the school. The annual fees which comprise term fee (electricity, water) sanitation and hygiene security and sports and games will also be charged every year. However, the admission fee will be charged only at the admission. A nominal amount of renewal charges will be levied on entry to the 1st standard under ICSE pattern. Computer fee will be charged every year from classes 1st to 8th and labs fee will be charged from 7th to 10th every year. Activity fee will be charged from all classes on yearly basis for the special programmes sponsored through the professionals.
11. Any change in the tuition fee and other dues if any will be informed at the time of admission in March. As long as the school does not receive any grant in aid from the Govt. the school is constrained to revise the fees structure annually to meet the rise in expenditure due to the increase of the cost of living.