1. Kindly see that your child does not take leave from the school without very genuine need.
2. Once attendance is marked no student shall be given leave without an extra ordinary reason.
3. Appointments with doctor’s, dentist etc. should not be arranged during the school hours.
4. No leave will be granted without leave application. Leave application may be written in Punjabi, Hindi or in English. The leave must be written by the parent/guardian with the proper signature and date. Such application written by students will not be accepted in any case. Special attention in this regard will help the school to have a check on your ward’s sincerity.
5. A student on returning to school after contagious or infectious disease should produce a physical fitness certificate from an authorised and govt. approved medical practitioner permitting him to do attend the school. The school shall be held liable if a student is obliged to return home during class hours who failed to produce such certificate prior to the attendance.
6. All are expected to attend school on the re-opening day after each of the vacations. students of std. L.K.G to V who fail to mark their attendance on the day of re-opening after holiday will be fined Rs.20/- for each day of the absence made and similarly Rs.30/- will be fined to students of classes vi to x up to 15 consecutive working days.
7. Every student who absent because of sickness must present a medical certificate from a govt. medical practitioner before they are admitted to class. Absence for more than fifteen class days renders the student liable to be struck off the rolls. re-admission, if granted, will be done on payment of a re-admission fee of Rs.5000/-