The school provides ample opportunities to develop the talents of the students and form themselves into individuals of integrated personalities. The students take membership in different clubs like Arts Club, Sports Club, Science Club and literary Association. They are encouraged to participate in various co-curricular activities like elocution, quiz, extempore , debate, declamation, art & craft exhibition, science project making competitions, creative story writing, calligraphy, poem composing and recitation, article writing, essay writing, Drawing and Painting, poster making, table setting, bouquet making, preparation of notice board, vocal & instrumental music etc. conducted by the above said clubs. The students also participate in various sports activities like Yoga, football, volleyball, basketball, Kho-Kho, Cricket and various athletic events. The school has a well-trained group of teachers for arts & craft, drawing, music, dance and physical education.
The school prepares students for the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE), New Delhi, from the nursery classes up to 10th and every student is required to take the following subjects as course of study:
2. Parents seeking admission of their ward must register the name in advance, Registration to the Nursery class starts in December. Registration for the admission to the other classes depends on the availability of seats, and the vacant seats are expected to be very few. Registration does not guarantee admission and the validity of the registration is up to the date specified in the form.
3. No candidate will be admitted without entrance test except for the nursery class and the decision of the Principal will be final in the matter.
4. An attested copy of the most recent results available from the parents/ previous school, if any, should be submitted along with the application form duly completed. Copies of certificates, Reports etc. submitted, are not returnable.
5. The selection of the candidate will be done at the discretion of the Principal alone and Parent/Guardians of the candidate or other relations or others will not have any right to question the procedure of selection of students of any class.
6. Those students who join the school at any time of a current academic year will have to pay the complete fee of that academic year even if they join late.
7. For selection and admission of any candidate, no request or recommendation will be entertained. In all the matter the Principal’s decision is final.
8. The registration fee once paid is not refundable.
9. The fee structure is attached with the prospectus; those who seek the admission must study thoroughly the fee structure before registering for admission.
10. Once the admission is taken the fee will not be refunded.
12. Children of catholic minority community shall have priority in obtaining admission. There shall be written test followed by an interview for admission to any class except for the Nursery class. Selection will be strictly on merit, subject to the availability of seats in each class.
13. The decision of the school authorities regarding registration and admission will be final. There is no specific syllabus for the Entrance Examination. But test will be conducted according to our school standard based on knowledge of the previous class.