1. The Academic year begins in March and ends in February.
2. Admission to the various classes shall be opened to all irrespective of class, creed or race. However the school Authorities and the Principal reserve the right to refuse admission to a student who in their opinion is not well not be able to cope up with the studies and syllabus in our school or if the student is of poor health or character which would affect his/her or other’s studies and character; in all such cases the decision of the school authorities and the principal is the binding and final. Registration of a child does not guarantee admission, it only means that the child is entitled to appear for an entrance test and interview after which the school authorities and the Principal will decide whether admission is to be given or not.
3. Students are usually admitted only at the beginning of the school year. A minimum of three and a half year of age is a must for seeking admission to the Nursery classes.
4. Those who seek admission to classes or other than K.G. section will have to bring the school leaving certificate form the school last attended but will be placed in the standard most suited as decided by the Principal. Birth certificate form the Registrar of Birth & Death duly attested should be produced at the time of admission. No affidavit will be accepted. If it is found that false birth Certificate has been produced to obtain admission, the candidate will be barred from studying in this institution. Date of birth as shown in the birth certificate once registered cannot alter on any account.
5. Parents/Guardians are asked to fill in the admission form with the utmost accuracy. No subsequence changes will be permitted thereafter for any reason whatsoever.
6. No student will be admitted without a prior test and interview, except for the Nursery classes.
7. The admission procedure will be completed only after submitting the necessary documents and depositing the required fees. Failing to do so will result in the cancellation of admission within 3 days and the seat will be allotted to the next child in the waiting list.
8. Fee once paid will not be refundable.